Smokks Store Policies
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- Smokks LLC accepts American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and Paypal. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail after you place your order. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway other than Paypal to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
- We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, occasionally we do sell out of certain products. If we are out of stock on an item that you've ordered, we will notify you via e-mail. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation.
- Sales tax is charged only to customers in New York State.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 3 pm est will begin processing that day, excluding holidays, and will ship within 2 days pending availability and credit verification. Orders placed after 3 pm est will begin processing the next business day, and ship within 2 days. Orders placed on Friday after 3 pm est will begin processing on the following Monday. Smokks will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification for credit verification. We use UPS, Fedex and USPS for delivery. We do not ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, military addresses.
- *DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS
- For domestic orders to continental US shipping is free.
- For international shipments, we use the United States Postal Service (USPS). There is a $16 flat rate for orders up to $400. Please email us at email@example.com for orders over $400. Delivery times vary per location but usually take about 7 - 15 business days(maybe more due to custom delays). The receiver will be responsible for any/ all taxes and customs duties. Smokks is not responsible for international shipments lost in transit. Click here for a list of international shipping destinations.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING ORDERS
- If you decide to change or cancel your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been shipped, simply return the shipment and we will refund the purchase price of the item. Unfortunately, the return shipping costs are not refundable.
RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Smokks purchase, you can send it back to us for an exchange or a refund. Returns must be pre-authorized by email (webstore@ smokks.com) prior to sending merchandise back, no exceptions.
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the original shipping date. Customer pays for shipping on items returned to us.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with the tags intact.
- Packing slips are required for all returns (Copy of pre-authorization email).
- We recommend that you send the package back to us via traceable carrier and to insure the full amount of the merchandise you are sending back to us. We are not responsible for missing packages.
- Original packaging must be intact in sellable condition.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 3 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges/refunds are processed.
- We will not be able to process your exchange without having your original order back to us. In case merchandise is not available for exchange, you will be reimbursed.
- We will refund the credit card you used for the original purchase for the purchase price of the merchandise, excluding shipping cost. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise. You must include receipt for (ground only) shipping with return or you will not be refunded.
- If merchandise is damaged on the way, please contact us by email before sending it back to us.
- Sale merchandise are Final Sale.
- We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- If you have any question regarding return/exchange, please email us at email@example.com
- Shipping costs from Smokks will not be refunded or credited under any circumstances. All costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise stated.
- Due to the costly nature of shipping internationally; we do not accept returns or exchanges- if you are uncertain of any size, color etc. PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.
Please send returns to:
534 W 112th St.
New York, NY 10025
- Please email with any questions regarding our shipping/return/payment policies at:
- See sizing chart. Please contact us for any additional size questions you may have at email@example.com
- Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. (eg. Pinterest)
- We only share what is needed to get the order to you. For more details click here.